Are you a recovering “Nice Guy” having trouble with relationships?
Are you trying to control your environment and the people in it through manipulation, denial, force, disappearing, complying, criticizing or attacking, and withdrawal?
You can empower yourself in an authentic and healthy way.
Become an Integrated Man
An Integrated Man…
- Accepts all aspects of himself
- Has a strong sense of individuality
- Takes responsibility for getting his needs met
- Is comfortable with his masculinity and sexuality
- Has integrity
- Is a leader
- Is clear, direct, and expresses his feelings
- Can be nurturing and giving without care taking or problem solving
- Knows how to set boundaries
- Responds to conflict in a positive manner
No More Mr. Nice Guy Groups, based on Dr. Robert Glover’s Book and Teachings
Transform your Nice Guy
- A safe place for men to reveal themselves and release toxic shame.
- The ideal environment to help men realize that they are not unique or alone and see first-hand that other men experience similar problems and issues.
- A place to connect with guys and learn how to develop and maintain masculine relationships.
- A chance to see integrated behaviors modeled by group leaders and fellow group members.
- A way to learn new skills and practice them in a safe environment.
- Support, encouragement, and accountability when men are challenging themselves, learning new ways of thinking and acting, and breaking life-long habits.
“Groups are the most effective tool I know to help me break free from the Nice Guy Syndrome.” –Dr. Robert Glover, Author of No More Mr. Nice Guy
Austin Weekly Groups:
- Mondays: 7:00PM to 8:30PM
Live Online NMMNG recovery groups:
- Thursdays: 7:00PM to 8:30PM
About Jim Parker
At 40, I realized that my life was not working. I was a father of four, not knowing what being a father really meant. I was going through a divorce. I owned a business that I didn’t enjoy, and was working very hard. It became clear to me that it was time for a change! But a change to what?
I decided to start by looking at relationships based on the work of Sondra Ray- Loving Relationships Training. After a five year spiritual sabbatical, I realized I had a lot more work to do, and it was an inside job. It was time to face my demons, my addictions, by going to 12 step groups. I trained to be a coach and was successful immediately; people could see that I was working on myself and not settling. I joined a coaching community and became a Master Certified Coach through the International Coaching Federation. I worked on my early life trauma through a men’s therapy group and counseling.
Now, for the first time in my life I feel truly free! More than ever, spirituality is my highest priority. My connection to my Divine has deepened and is the center of my life. My journey is the focus on my purpose, my passion, and my message. I returned to India in November and December 2012 and came back to the US declared an awakened man by the Monks at the Oneness University. I returned in November and December 2013 and deepened my level of awakening. I now know that having a woman in my life is an option, not a requirement!
Discovering Dr. Robert Glover and his book “No More Mr. Nice Guy”, a book that has forever changed my approach to relationships with women, brought me closer to being an Integrated Man. I have studied with Dr Glover and I am certified as a coach ,and facilitator, to offer No More Mr. Nice Guy groups that support men to heal from the nice guy syndrome.